Here is a list of 10 most asked question in interview with their answers.


1. What Are Your Weaknesses?


This type of question is common by the interviewer. You should handle this question by not telling much about your weakness but tell more about your strength. Don't tell about your Personal qualities but tell about your professional abilities. For examples you should answer and explain ‘I am always working on improving my communication abilities to be a most effective presenter by which I can reduce company's pressure.'



2. Why Should We Hire You?


Your answer to this question is that ‘With my experience of working in this industry I have proven by saving the company's money, my samples and records proves it. I could make a big savings for the company and I am very much confident that I would be a great member of your team. And I can easily adjust with your company's current situation.’



3. Why Do You Want to Work Here?


By asking you this question, the interviewers wants an answer that indicates some positive thoughts about the company before hiring you. You will answering that ‘I have selected many companies whose mission desires the values which I contain, I am excited about what values the company offers and your company is at the top of my list.’



4. What Are Your Goals?


When the interviewer asks you this type of question it is better to share about your short-term goals rather than telling about your specific long term future goals. For example you can talk like that ‘my short term goal is to get a job in a growing company and I had a biggest dream to choose a career in this type of company. My long term goal will depend on where the company aims to achieve and I will change my environment that company offers. I hope to grow into a position where company will completely absorb my abilities. And every candidate should learn this.’



5. Why Did You Leave Your Job?


A tip from my side to your job interview: ‘don't badmouth the employer.’ You should answer this question truthfully. For example, ‘I managed to do a job in my previous company for a long term but after a short time my company is reducing its workforce and not completely absorbing the workers which will reduce its growth so I decided to leave that company.’



6. When Were You Most Satisfied with Your last Job?


If the interviewer asks you this type of question it means he/she wants to know which thing motivates you the most. If you can give an example of any projects in which you are excited, it will create a great impression on the interviewer. For example you can say that ‘I was very much satisfied with my previous job because I had worked with customers directly and I can easily solve their problems. This is an important part of the job which motivates me.’



7. What Can You Do for our company That Other Candidates Can't?


Means the interviewer asks what is unique about you and in which you are passionate. You have to give a summary of your experiences, skills and traits as your answer. You can give the answer as ‘I have a very unique combination of skills and I also have the ability to build strong relationships with people. I can use my knowledge and information to make services more user friendly. This role is best for me. And I just want a opportunity to prove it.'



8. What Are The Positive replies that Your previous Manager Would Say About You?


As your answer you have to tell your old performances and your boss’s best replies about your work. Your answers to employers will be like: 'My manager replied that I am the best writer he had ever worked with and I can read perfectly also which creates a good impression. He had trust in me and he believes I have a lot sense of humor and he can rely on me. Because of my focus he was impressed from me.'



9. What Salary Are You Wishing?


If the employer asks this then it's an advantage to you if he tells you the range. You should prepare for this before your interview. You should research what is the rate in your area and you should know about your bottom line or walk away point. An answer that you can give is ‘I am sure when the time comes we can fix a reasonable salary. And I can easily fit with that pretty medium salary.'



10. If You Were an Animal, Which One Would You will Choose?


Don't get nervous if the interviewer asks this type of question. By asking these psychological questions in that interview he wants to know, in how much time you can quickly give your answer. For example if your answer is a bunny you can make up a positive impression and if your answer is a lion, it will be seen as aggression. What will be your answer and what will you choose if you are in the interview, tell us in the comment below.